Friday, August 28, 2009

Fashion for girls fall 2009

The kids are back in school. Fall is almost here and it's time to renew the kids' wardrobe. Oh, how I love the fall/winter collections this year. I want to buy it all! I just have to remind myself of all the drawers full of clothes that I bought last year that are already too small... *sigh*
But there is no harm in just looking.
It's time for a fashion show for our little girls!

Catimini

Pampolina

Cakewalk


Room Seven




Micha Lulu
Mim Pi

Deux par Deux


H&M

Jottum


Lemon Loves Lime



I know it's over the top. But if your girl is a little diva she'll love clothes by Kayia Eve.

Happy news: Oilily is coming back with a new collection for 2010!

16 comments:

Valerie said...

One word...ADORABLE!

So glad I have a girl (and a boy...they just don't have as cute of clothing)!

Blessings,
Valerie

La Belle Mere said...

Wow - such cute clothes!!

LBM xx

Unknown said...

Vakkert... og så lekkert... , men her er skapene såååå fulle....
God helg, kjære!
Klemmer

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Thank God I have boys or I would be broke! :)

Hi from SITS!

Lola said...

What adorable clothes! I especially love pic #2 of the little girl in that cute fur gilet! Wonderful!

Have a great weekend! And thanks for the welcome message!

xxLola:)

PS left little message for you at end of post at my place! xx

ymK said...

I LOVE the pic with the little girl and her white pony.All the outfits are adorable.
I have to go shopping for my daughter's first day of pre-K.

M said...

Der var du jo!
Jeg måtte logge på for å takke for en presang, så nå traff du meg akkurat i det lille øyeblikket jeg er pålogget.
For noen vakre små tuller, og SÅ mye fint!
SUKK!!
Den som hadde hatt en liten prinsesse å kle opp....
Ønsker deg en GOD helg, vi blogges senere, blir borte i sikkert to uker, men jeg er tilgjengelig på mail alltid...
Klem,M

A home far away said...

Ohhhh so lovely photos!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Michelle said...

I think Room 7 was my fave...never heard of them and SURE I can't afford them. LOL

helle said...

Åhh, så sødt! En gang imellem ville jeg ønske jeg også havde en pige. Man kan få så fiint tøj til piger.
Too cute to be true....

Klem Helle

Sassy Chica said...

These fashions are fabulous, love the last dress you posted!!!

My lil Diva is not so little anymore, she is 15yo and no longer lets me pick out her clothes!

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

Joanna Jenkins said...

CUTE! I want to be 7 years old again.
Have a fun weekend.
xo

Amy said...

Oh I love too look at clothes. Girls clothes are the best.

mi-rachel said...

ååå så mye fint!

Kelly said...

I love them all! I think the Jottum outfits are my favorite!

Kristen said...

Umm yeah. Cute clothes. Can't afford them :(

Powered by IP2Location.com