Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Want to learn more about blog design?



HTML Codes. Just the name scares me to death! If I start messing with the HTML codes I fear that all my posts will be flying off to cyberspace somewhere and I'll be left with a purple empty page. But I have found this great website: Blogger Buster. Here you can find a tutorial on just about anything you want to do with your blog. This is where I learned to turn my blog into 3 columns this weekend.

I need something real simple and just found out that Gagan of BeepTheGeek.com has started a new course to help bloggers learn the basics of HTML and CSS. This is a weekly course specifically designed for those who want to learn the basics of web design.

I have just finished his first lesson and I actually learned something!

The series will include all HTML concepts and will teach you everything about HTML along with CSS tips and tricks for fast and easy designing. I’ll start from the basics so that each and every concept is clear to you. By the end of the series you will be able to edit your templates.

Well, that's what he promises. We'll see about that...

6 comments:

Som mine dager er said...

Jippiiii ... dette må da været kurset for meg. Takk for tipset. Elsker tutorials som tar det i mitt tempo. Altså med teskje ;-)

Du er et unikum.

Klem fra Marit

La Belle Mere said...

Hooray!! This is just what I've been looking for! I'd love to be able to do all this stuff!

I LOVE your new header by the way. Awesome!

B x

Pretty Zesty said...

I love these sites. They really help me when I'm in the mood for a revamp!

Stacey said...

I will have to check that site out. It makes me a nervous wreck to mess with anything on my blog!

Bev said...

Wow, great sites! Thanks for the tips.

Kristen said...

Hmm. I'll have to check it out.

Powered by IP2Location.com