Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Small blessings do matter


Last night I got sick and I woke up this morning feeling like I had been run over by a train. All day I have just spent curled up in the sofa with a blanket (my mom's comfort blanket - it always helps me when I feel low...). I didn't expect anything special to happen today at all. But being a new blogger I couldn't resist - I had to go over to the computer just to check what was going on in Bloglandia today. (Somebody should have warned me that this new hobby is very addictive!)


Then out of the blue I got my first Award! And with it a very encouraging comment. Thank you Nanni! I was surprised and very, very happy! You are such an inspiration and I do love your blog Nannisverden


Now I really have to keep up the good work. (And I will pass the Award on after I have spent a little more time looking at all the different blogs that are out there...). So, thanks again, for making this boring, uneventful day just a little bit better. Small blessings do matter!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Men kjære venn, har du blitt syk?? bedre? Godt en award kunne bidra til litt oppmuntring...
Og Bloglandia er helt klart vanedannende...gjett om, jeg tror jeg glemte å si det...
Klem

Domestic Diva said...

Hello AK! Your blog is awesome!!! I love it! I look forward to reading your stuff. My blog is not a cool as yours, mostly because I don't keep it up! Here is my blog...in the event I keep it up! www.rhinestonememories.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Bedre i dag, min venn??
Klem

Dreamgirl said...

Today I'm feeling better Nanni! Thanks for your comments. And Domestic Diva: How fun to meet you here! I'll be checking out your blog now, so you better start writing;)

Hugs!

Powered by IP2Location.com